Unless you have gray hair naturally, getting it isn’t always simple. The ideal silver appearance will make you stand out from the crowd, whether you already have natural grays or have been yearning to try it. The color gray symbolizes knowledge, style, and refinement. These are the looks we like to wear most.
1. This look gives silver hair a lot of life and is a contemporary take on ombre. It’s perfect for trying out gray hair for the first time because it transitions from a deep, seductive gray to a silver dip color. The style was tried by Kylie Jenner, and while it looks best with long hair, you can add some extensions for more volume or length.
2. This trend combines platinum light gray hair with neon green ends. This color will get you loads of attention and is the epitome of an edgy girl cut, but it’s only for the brave. On long hair, this style might not appear as elegant, but thanks to its length and gentle wave, it’s a top contender for 2020.
3. How did we miss gray hairstyles on natural hair? Fifty Shades of Gray and other movies have a look like this one. We adore her head of black, silver, and gray curls in combination with the side embellishments. Tight ringlets give the style more energy, but if natural hair isn’t already gray, pre-lightening treatments and conditioning are required.
4. Despite being so polished, this style screams baddie! We admire the bob’s sleek and elegant lines, which begin with black roots and extend towards the front while the outer layers ombre into a gorgeous metallic silver colour. Take it to your stylist rather than DIYing at home because the color application on this is flawless.
5. Now is the ideal time to experiment with coloring your gray hair because the weather is warming up. Rainbow hair is so much more attainable because to the pastel ombre look, which we like. It is advised to choose for shorter, jagged cuts like this one since if the length becomes excessive, you risk looking a touch too Disney mermaid.
6. Just how was this dynamic balayage made? by combining solely colours of white and black. This gorgeous metallic balayage that has a lot of depth and doesn’t require gray dye is the end result. Ideal on messy hair so that all the tones can truly stand out.
7. You can experiment with salt and pepper hair without getting completely gray. Take this friendly appearance, for instance. Starting at the browline, the gray almost has a blond tint but the roots remain dark. If you style your hair in an updo or ponytail, you can conceal the gray; however, we advise letting it all hang loose and creating an ombre fishtail braid instead!
8. A pixie cut with an ice tone is a stunning way to sport gray hair. The hair can be played with to seem jagged and create a lovely ice queen effect. You can choose silver or virtually white, like this girl did. If at all possible, combine dark roots with longer front layers that frame the face.
9. This Blake Likely clone wears her long gray hair in a Kim Kardashian-like style. The appearance is quite similar to a blend of platinum, blond, and grey hair. This is a lovely transition for anyone going from blond to silver because of its mild nature, which is less startling than a harsh silver tone. Every season can be covered by wearing it.
10. This blue is imbued with a glacial tone that shouts arctic beauty; it is not the rebellious blue hair of your teenage daughter. Any age group or hair type can wear it, and because some shades of blue naturally blend with gray color schemes, it can be a subtle yet effective way to stand out from the crowd.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: