There is a manicure on this list for everyone that is begging to be DIY-remixed for your next girls’ night, from sexy, sky-high stiletto nails to a humble, short-cut floral interpretation. Of course, perfect practice makes perfect! Follow these must-see nail art accounts to find your next look.
1. When it comes to creativity and invention in the nail industry, Naomi Yasuda of New York City is at the vanguard. She is the ultimate inspiration when it comes to editing. She has been hired by well-known companies like Kenzo and has appeared in Vogue.
2. Mei Kawajiri always creates eye-catching nail art. We are particularly fond of her Chanel collaboration for CR Fashion Book and her International Women’s Day manicure, which had the word “WOMAN” prominently written on a red background. She has worked with celebrities like Gigi Hadid, and she shows no signs of slowing down.
3. We can find unlimited ideas from the modest and spectacular manicures offered by Indigo Nails. Their lovely pastel and ombre looks are at the top of our to-do list as spring approaches.
4. On Valley NYC’s Instagram, we adore the variety of images. As contrast to the same tired manicure approach that has been used repeatedly, the aesthetics offer a range. They are more than simply a manicure account because of this; they are works of art!
5. Astrowifey, also known as Ashley Crowe, is the master of elegant shellac nail art. There are options for a variety of looks, including casual, a night out, or a workplace-appropriate style, whether it’s Swarovski crystals, a glitter shin, or a geometric marvel.
6. These manicures are genuinely astounding in their level of attention to detail, and while the color combinations are occasionally unconventional, they always work. For instance, the cobalt and checkered manicure should not be effective, but it is. Although we don’t know how they do it, this salon must be doing something right because Cardi B is a client!
7. Madeline Pool, a nail technician originally from Baltimore who now resides in the East Village, effortlessly integrates her flair from hair to fashion to her stunning manicures. She adopts unusual patterns, such as a skin copy of a dart frog. Matte metallics are one of her particular style favorites, and we’re beginning to like them as well.
8. These guys currently have us really nail-envy. One of their more recent Instagram posts, the light pink quartz marble look, is making our hearts skip a beat. They also have unique interpretations on marble and floral. This brand successfully combines humor and high fashion, making editorial styles a little more approachable.
9. The artistic quality of Alicia Torello’s work is irrefutable evidence that she is an editorial manicurist. This nail artist thinks about all things aesthetically pleasing before beginning a design, from candy cane stripe borders that leave the middle of the nail bare to clever color-blocking. We are totally smitten with her remarkable minimalism—she is the queen of it!
10. If you’re not a fan of delicate, floral stuff, this page might not be up your alley, but even anti-girly girls will be enamored by these looks. Annabel is a nail tech designer with a distinct style.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: