With Valentine’s Day coming up in less than a week, we thought it would be fun to give you some ideas for nail art. These manicure designs range from overtly obvious to a little more understated, but they’re all incredibly lovely! These are some wonderful ideas you might want to apply the next time you get your nails done; you aren’t even required to use them only for Valentine’s Day if you don’t celebrate it. If you are able to achieve this on your own, we salute you; but, if you are a mere mortal like the rest of us, just present these to your nail technician at the nail salon. Prepare to be inspired now!
1. Let’s begin with the traditional candy heart. The pastel colors make them discreet enough for any event, and they are charming and cute.
2. Although these adorable hearts are ideal for Valentine’s Day, their design is so elaborate and exquisite that it makes them look more like a piece of art than anything else.
3. Sending Valentine’s Day love letters is a wonderful concept. Who like receiving those?
4. Thanks to the clever use of negative space and matte nail paint, this nail art is pink, adorable, and girly while yet being classy and not overly cluttered.
5. A baby pink manicure that makes excellent use of negative space.
6. These basic yet seductive red hearts look great. Perfect for Valentine’s Day.
7. Do you still have the cable-knit sweater? Why not transform them into hearts instead? Wintery and cozy yet adhering to the Valentine’s Day concept
8. Try a modest nude to pink ombre if you don’t enjoy complex nail art but still want to do something for Valentine’s Day. Although hardly perceptible, it is nonetheless incredibly lovely.
9. Valentine’s Day manicures don’t always have to be pink. Making your nails themed for the event is still possible while being cool and hardcore and sporting black nails.
10. The combination of black, white, and gold is quite elegant, and the small bow adds even more charm and cheer.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: