Summer has arrived which means it’s time to acquire a new pair of trendy sunglasses, or perhaps a few of sets. It’s always good to have a backup pair, or you know, just to have sunglasses for every day of the Summer, and for any occasion. Sunglasses will not only protect your eyes from the hazardous sun, but will also give an air of coolness to your style.
It’s also crucial to remember that when picking sunglasses, apart from the regular ones you may also acquire prescription sunglasses and polarized sunglasses. Prescription sunglasses are wonderful for folks with weak eyesight, it’s a terrific option to avoid wearing lenses on sunny days. Polarized sunglasses are fantastic for individuals who plan spending a lot of time next to water, for example on the boat or on the beach, since they do a great job removing the glare and they’re actually better at protecting your eyes from the harmful UV rays.
1. Quay “Invader” Sunglasses. A modern spin on cat-eye glasses.
2. Quay “Sugar & Spice” Sunnies. Marble design only makes everything look cooler.
3. Quay “Highly Strung” Sunglasses. The bigger – the better.
4. Quay “My Girl” Sunglasses. For gals with an attitude.
5. Ray Ban Icon Round Sunglasses. Because Wayfarers are so last year.
6. Mimi Geo Round Sunnies. Everyone knows octagons are the coolest.
7. Full Moon Round Sunglasses – Urban Outfitters. If you can pull these off without looking like Ozzy Osbourne, you win at life.
8. Keyhole Round Half-Frame Sunglasses. These nude frames will look excellent on everyone, especially if you’ve got a tan.
9. Dior “So Real” Sunglasses. Flaunt it if you can afford it.
10. Vivian metal Cateye Sunglasses. Because you’re more metal that everyone else.
11. Margot Round Sunglasses. Embrace your inner hippy.
12. Ray Ban Gatsby Shades. Because Ray Bans come in more than one shape.