You’re seriously missing out on the best summer makeup in 2020 if you haven’t heard of the graphic eyeliner makeup trend. We appreciate it because it can be interpreted in so many different artistic ways. Some artists refer to it as the “floating crease,” while others just refer to it as a bold line of eyeliner. The style is typically contemporary, light, and basic; Zendaya’s HBO series Euphoria regularly included it.
Simply draw a line between your lash line and your brow for a lovely substitute to extensively blended looks and layered hues. This look enables you to have a neutral appearance while still experimenting with small pops of color. People on Instagram are known for going above and beyond with their beauty looks.
1. We adore this experiment with shimmering shadow on the crease and outer corners. It is suitable for a date, dinner, or a party. It resembles 1980s glam without covering your complete face.
2. Can anyone else Cardi B pull off the look of slime-green eyeshadow, which is not frequently in vogue? Yes, if you use the proper graphic eyeliner cut crease. On this neon look, which works well for a variety of skin tones, experiment with the length of your tail.
3. This floating wrinkle cat eye is our absolute favorite. With its precise feathering and bright mascara combination, it appears more modern and less dated. It could take some work to get the inside line detailing just right, but you can easily replace it with a smudge detail.
4. We like this queen with a bald head, and her blending abilities have motivated us for the remainder of the season. Use complementary eyeshadow to disperse your crease for a look that will make you appear to be a real-life angel.
5. If you want to stand out from the crowd, add three adorable dots to a look with neutral eyeshadow. Despite their delicate nature, these dots easily fall under the graphic genre. The style is understated enough to be worn to work.
6. With such a neatly groomed brow, this two-toned red and black look is giving us diabolical vibes, and we love it. You can choose to use only black, but we prefer how the splash of red hugs and highlights both black lines. Be careful not to smudge this.
7. You can very much wear this passionate red look all year long. Following the contour of the eye, a red liquid liner lines the top of the lash line. When you wing it out, keep the upper line a little narrower but don’t be scared to make the line thick.
8. Whose life doesn’t require a little rainbow in it? This multicolored look is a way to brighten your eye makeup looks without covering your entire eyelid in an overpowering shadow, whether you’re supporting Pride 2020 or just want to look like a gorgeous unicorn.
9. three-toned eyeliner look may seem over the top in principle, but we adore how this look was executed. A soaring black wing that wraps the lower portion of the upper eyelid blends the ocean blue with the canary yellow. To make the most of this appearance, extend those lashes with mascara. For a summer style that won’t fail, pair it with a nude lip and a stylish manicure as this model wears.
10. the flash of color on the inner, lower eyelid with an otherwise bare-faced appearance is a quirky version of the graphic liner that we love. You can experiment with pastels or jewel tones in addition to the wonderful coral shade this model selected.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: