If you adore pink fluffy dresses but haven’t worn them since you were six years old and it was okay,
We’re happy to inform you. They have returned and are much fluffier. Numerous celebrities have been spotted wearing large, fluffy dresses in every shade of pink imaginable, including baby pink and millennial pink. Furthermore, the celebrities in question are older women clothed in a pink cloud of tulle or even feathers, not young children or teenagers. It appears that showing a lot of skin or donning skintight miniskirts is no longer necessary in order to make a statement and be exceptional. You can look like a pink princess and steal the show. Here, we’ve selected some of the pink fluffy outfits that we think celebrities have been rocking lately that have garnered praise from fashionistas around the world.
1. To the Second Act New York premiere, Jennifer Lopez wore a huge pink Giambattista Valli gown. Even young girls fell in love with her attire, and it not only dazzled the audience and the fans. One little devotee in particular copied the outfit and met her idol.
2. Rihanna has a reputation for dressing outrageously. Because she’s Rihanna and we’re making a big deal out of it, we’re not even sure if she wears them to make a statement or if she just wears them casually. She acknowledged purchasing the Giambattista Valli outfit, for instance, when she arrived late for the Grammy Awards wearing it.
3. For the LA premiere of Valerian, Rihanna wore a pink Giambattista Valli dress with frills (are you sensing a trend here?). However, this one was asymmetrical, lighter in tone, and more of a millennial pink. Front is short and cute, rear is long and looks fairly regal.
4. Dua Lipa also made a big impression at the Brit Awards with her princess pink attire. What brand was she wearing? Giambattista Valli, indeed. Now that the secret to success has been discovered, Giambattista Valli’s huge, puffy, and frilly pink dresses are the key.
5. When Tracee Ellis Ross donned the pink Valentino Haute Couture dress at the Emmys, she essentially pulled a Rihanna. Everyone else should have quit up at that time and accepted the fact that she is the star of the show and that no one can match that outrageous appearance.
6. Kim Kardashian joined the bandwagon as well, or did she invent it? Today, it’s really difficult to say. The point is that she wore a fluffy pink Off White dress for one of her photo shoots instead of her customary skin-tight dresses and elegant athleisure attire. She looked even more attractive with those tiny, pointed glasses; after all, Kim is the queen of additional looks. As you might expect, she decided to wear a dress by Giambattista Valli for this photo shoot.
7. The popular BBC show Killing Eve, whose lead character has a passion for expensive clothes, even featured the trend for enormous pink tulle dresses (some people still only know London-based fashion designer Molly Goddard for this stunning pink dress in the show). The pink dress look in particular was so beloved by showgoers that many attempted to imitate it for Halloween. When people choose to wear something as a costume, you can tell that it has truly had an influence.
8. Lady Gaga’s selection for the Venice Film Festival red carpet walk is last but not least. She appeared more stunning than ever in the largest, fluffiest, and pinkest Couture Valentino princess gown.