Undoubtedly, receiving a stunning bouquet of lovely flowers as a gift is nice. Who among women dislikes flowers or the attention they attract? If you remember to put a bouquet in a vase with water, it will brighten your space for a few days. Bouquets are a very kind gesture. However, by the end of the week, you’ll unavoidably have a depressing photograph of a wilted, partially dried-up bouquet that is crumbling. Unfortunately, it is the case. What if, however, we told you that you could get a lovely arrangement that won’t fail you and will actually come in handy when you’re feeling a little peckish? Edible bouquets are a wonderful idea proposed by Karolina Samale. She uses fruits, vegetables, and herbs to make them. Each bouquet typically weighs between 2 and 3 kg and is incredibly gorgeous. She truly possesses the ability to transform an assortment of fruits and vegetables into a work of art. In fact, they seem exquisite, and after seeing them, you’ll probably want one of these edible bouquets for yourself. We’re not just saying they look amazing for what they are.
1. Pineapple, grapefruit, lime, and sage Making a cocktail with a tropical flair.
2. Radish, avocado, lemon, and dragon fruit. Bright, lovely, and nutrient-rich.
3. Red and green bell peppers, violet carrots, violet kale, onions, and garlic Dinner sounds wonderful, doesn’t it?
4. Garlic, rosemary, artichokes, grapes, and apples. Who would have thought these things could be so stunning.
5. Bay leaves, black radish, eggplant, potatoes, and artichokes. This may make a nice and filling autumnal meal.
6. An apple, garlic, jalapenos, and chili peppers. Such a unique blend.
7. Kiwi, chestnuts, grapes, sage, physalis, and nephelium. Very strange, yet it sounds delicious.
8. An eggplant, cauliflower, plums, radishes, and mushrooms. What a stunning purple bouquet.
9. Kiwi, baby corn, ginger, kale, cauliflower, and Italian pine. Think that looks fairly Christmassy?
10. Guelder rose berries, bell peppers, ginger, kiwis, and bell peppers. Such a lovely and cozy color scheme.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: