Looking for a fresh means of expression? It is difficult to discover more creative ways to stand out in today’s society where many people have tattoos, piercings, or hair coloured in non-traditional vivid hues, including color-melting and ombre-style. And turning into a freak is not the solution, as we now have a brand-new, gorgeous trend for 2016 that was blatantly stolen from the boys: the undercut!
Extreme and somewhat hard-core, this haircut has very short or even shaved hair around the nape of the neck and temple areas (or sometimes both areas).
Undercuts feature a staggering array of advantages, including the ability to enhance your appearance and demonstrate your true level of boldness. This haircut has several styling options, won’t trap extra heat during the warmer months, and you can either cover the closely clipped portions with the rest of your hair or wear it anytime you feel like it! It’s similar to having a hairstyle that you can switch on or off depending on your mood or the situation.
Asking a hairstylist for advice on (a) whether to proceed with this style and (b) which variation to choose if you should is preferable because this haircut, like many others, may or may not flatter you. Here is your new gallery of undercut inspirations for the time being.
1. There is no turning back once you try something. And if it looks nice on you, why not? Additionally, undercuts could have really adorable designs and components.
2. Why not pair an undercut with hair in the vibrant ombre style? It’s a true Peek-A-Boo, this one! At first glance, you think a princess’s haircut is adorable, but then you realize how cool and edgy it actually looks!
3. If you prefer a subtle hairdo but want to add a little oddity to your appearance, you should absolutely try this. Your bob will be finished with the shaved detail, which will even give it more volume.
4. Shave one or both of your temple areas to add a clear accent to your face. The hair will lie better and stop bothering you.
5. Glitter can make practically anything look gorgeous, but in this situation, it belongs there. You don’t even need additional ornamentation to fit your style. The key here is to find glitter that complements the shade of your hair.
6. An undercut with long hair gives you an additional hairstyle option, allowing you to wear a bun or a ponytail to cover it or flaunt it. Every day, there are options.
7. If you have short hair, you can colour it and look beautiful!
8. If you give your haircut a cool texture, everyone will notice. If you don’t pick a skilled hairstylist, you’ll have to fight for a while until your hair comes back.
9. Adding braids could alter the overall appearance and focal point of your undercut.
10. Keep your cute little secrets hidden with an undercut! And in the “cuteness game,” this one came out on top.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: