British royals sure do have a great fashion sense. They always have a perfect outfit for any occasion, and considering how many functions and events they have to attend and how many rules they have to follow in terms of dress code it’s not really surprising that sometimes they draw style inspiration from one another. In fact here are a couple of examples when Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle wore very similar outfits. We’re not sure who was inspired by whom, but we think they looked stunning. Now it’s up to you to decide who wore it best.
1. Cosy and warm in green tartan.
2. Looking delicious in chocolate brown.
3. What is it with royals and funny hats?
4. Cheerful and bright, yellow is a great color for a summer dress.
5. A little black dress is a must in every woman’s wardrobe, and royals aren’t an exception.
6. Light jacket and dark trousers are the ultimate business casual look.
You may also read about Woman Spends Thousands On Clothes To Look Like Kate Middleton
7. A little lace never hurt anyone, plus it’s a perfect choice for an evening dress.
8. You know you’re looking at a royal when you see one of these slanted hats.
9. Few of us can justify a red dress, but when you’re a royal, it’s a given.